Insurance for Buying

The University needs to ensure that the vendors it does business with have appropriate insurance on file.

This includes two separate documents: the Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) and the Additional Insured Endorsement (AIE).

The COI alone is not sufficient. Vendors must provide both documents.

Insurance is required for both on- and off-site services.

You can send this Insurance Certificate Request January 2020 (PDF) to the vendor.

Public Works insurance requirements differ from general insurance requirements. For more information, please check Public Works Insurance page.


Related Form

To view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader