Welcome to the website of the Procurement Department. Our goal is to provide assistance in purchasing goods and services for San Francisco State University through efficient management of the procurement process while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and California State University policies. This includes identifying the right procurement pathway for the service or product you are looking for and helping you and your team select and procure the items that present the best value for the University.
We recommend that you include the Procurement team early in your process of selecting a product or a vendor. We are here to help and happy to provide advice.
The lifecycle consists of seven steps.
- Plan – Identify and understand the need
- Collaborate – Define the product or service, and verify the budget
- Strategize – Ask Procurement for advice and identify the procurement pathway
- Manage – Conduct a solicitation
- Analyze – Select the product with the best value
- Negotiate – Negotiate an agreement compliant with CSU terms and policies
- Finalize – Execute a contract
- Bid Opportunities with the CSU
- CSU General Provisions
- Insurance Requirements
- New Vendor Registration
- Small Business and Micro Business/DVBE Programs
- Bid Results for JOC solicitation E01033-E01037
- NEW: Bid Results for JOC solicitation E01042-E01045
- NEW: Bid Results for Solicitation #E01040 West Campus Green Affordable Student Housing
Procurement handles the following kind of agreements:
Agreements for the Purchase of Goods
Campus-wide Agreements (furniture, buses, moving companies)
Independent Contractor Agreements
Low Cost Service Agreements (LCSA) (PDF)
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
ORSP: Grant/ Sub-Award/ Service Agreements
Student Internship Agreements (Teaching and Clinical programs)
How to find agreements:
Please be advised that the CSU system will no longer be utilizing CalUSource as a contract repository.
All Service Agreements executed by Procurement beginning in calendar year 2021 and hence forth will be uploaded into CSUBuy (JAGGAER). CSUBuy can be accessed here:
Resources on how to navigate the Contracts module, can be found on the Chancellor's Office website.
Additionally, on a campus level, Fiscal Services terminated the contract for the “Imaging System”, a repository for Contracts, Purchase Orders and Insurance documents. The data from the Imaging System was migrated into OnBase. Contracts, purchase orders and insurance documents can now be found in OnBase.
To request OnBase access, visit the ServiceNow Portal and search for "OnBase" . Select "Request Account Access to OnBase" in the drop-down menu.
Upon completion of the service ticket, and only when connected to VPN, you may access OnBase with your new OnBase credentials using the web client, at https://onbase.sfsu.edu.
For training on how to retrieve data in OnBase, please contact Fiscal Affairs.
To view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader